View Single Post
Old 10-30-2007, 12:04 PM

Default Re: THE Tuff Fish DC trip report

[ QUOTE ]
so we lay down on the grass in the park and took a nap homeless style. I would not make a good “outdoorsman” as bums are referred to in the PC manner.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have never in my life heard the homeless labeled in this manner- lol.

[ QUOTE ]
Started getting acquainted with the DC Metro system. First thing we encountered was a really really long deep escalator down to the station.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you go back, $10 if you slide down the middle, like the movies. Only $5 if you hurt yourself. $20 if you do a flip at the end, another $10 if you stick the dismount after the flip.
That should cover your cab ride on a return trip.

Hope your home turned out okay, on the west coast?

[ QUOTE ]
And encounter strange folks with some novel ideas as to how the world should be run.

The Capitol is much different up close and personal.

[/ QUOTE ]

These images didn't display, when reading your great trip report. Maybe it just took them a while to load... but later ones displayed. ?

[ QUOTE ]

If you haven’t guessed, I came away impressed with the PPA effort here. If everyone of the online poker players here on 2+2 put in the kind of work and dedication exhibited on this trip, we would have online poker to our liking in a short while. Of course, if many of us choose to sit back and let the other fellow do it……. well, the opposition is not going to be sitting back.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good to hear they are coming across as competent.