View Single Post
Old 05-31-2007, 03:30 PM

Default Re: Bill O\'Reilly: Looking Out For You!

[ QUOTE ]
If you don't like racism involved in the debate, you should start with the Mexican-American groups like La Raza, and especially Mecha. La Raza means "race" and the official slogan of Mecha is: "For the Race, everything. For those outside the race, nothing." Hard to imagine a more blatantly racist slogan to have. I could imagine the KKK having the same slogan.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seems as if La Raza is pretty open that they're interest in 'colonizing' America is apparently race related.

Why are so many anti-immigrant forces on the right so unwilling to admit they oppose liberal immigration policies because they feel it threatens white hegemony? It's only careless punditry boobs like O'Reilly who unwittingly seem to concede it in moments of passion. Most of the time, we're subjected to various claims about how immigrants are "bad for the economy" or "are a drain on government services" or how they "commit alot of crime". It gives me the feeling these are but nothing but hollow talking points and subtle code-words, designed to mask the real intent of supporting things like border fences and mass deportations -- that real intent being something along the lines of "dark skinned people threaten me".