View Single Post
Old 11-07-2007, 05:31 PM

Default Re: Very strange, suspicious e-mail about rakeback

Here is my reply to original email (see above) and ?Mankin? reply.

If anyone has any advice here i would be grateful.

Thanks

Hi James! I see! TITN, that would be thisisthenuts, I guess? What RB do u get at UB?Im sure you get a good service and support, but I can guarantee youŽll get the best available service through us also. We only co-op with really really trusty sites, and we got a Lot of experience in dealing with sites. Both good and bad... So you will be in very good hands! What kind of poker do you grind? What limits?Have you tried the iPoker network? You get 40% RB there. Their range of tables are huge!Also, if youŽre interested, we can get you a deal on a site through which you can play on both BOSS MEDIA, B2B and ONGAME networks, with the same bankroll. From the same site! And the deal you get is from the start, following: B2B - 60%, BOSS - 40%+, ONGAME - 40%+ If you got MSN, pls add me! Mush easier to speak there! Take care!Cheers! manken

James said; Im interested.> Whats the plan? I currently rake about 2500MGR a month at UB through > TITN and i am very happy with their service and support - it will take > only a very good offer to tempt me to move elsewhere.> I have accounts at all the major networks already which is a small > problem though.> Please let me know