View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007, 09:57 AM

Default Re: Man kills 2 People While 911 Is Telling Him Not To

[ QUOTE ]
I was trying to get at that these guys could very likely harm other people when robbing another house. Maybe they think the house is empty, go inside, and are startled by a resident, and they end up shooting them.

[/ QUOTE ]

YEA. MAYBE. BETTER KILL EM. JUST IN CASE.

I listened to the whole call.

Sounds like the guy basically didn't handle a stressful situation well, snapped, and reacted very poorly and irrationally with deadly consequences, it happens.

I'm pretty shocked at police response time, I suppose things are different in semi rural areas though.

Were there any witnesses to the shooting? Basically it's like he runs out "MOVE YOU'RE DEAD! BANG." Which might be, as the lawyer says, cuz the guys lunged at him, or just cuz hes totally agitated and trigger happy. How the body fell and witnesses hopefully will clear it up.

Time will tell I spose.

I don't see this as a great case for anti gun laws, if a guy breaks into my house with a gun I would like the power and chance to protect my life, I would like to think I have that right.

I don't think people have the right however, to run outside shotgun blazing at leaving criminals because your neighbor had some jewelry and a DVD player stolen.

Phenomenal trolling btw Boris.