View Single Post
Old 05-04-2007, 11:21 AM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

[ QUOTE ]
I found a bit odd thing...
When i start the FullTiltShortcuts.exe from "my computer" the table felt color is correct. But if i make a shortcut of FullTiltShortcuts.exe and place it in the start-meny the feltcolor is all wrong. Wery strange.. And i have only one version of FTS installed.

[/ QUOTE ]

A few other users have had a similiar problem, but I'm not able to duplicate it on my computer. Please go to your start menu, right click on the FTS, and check the properties. Look in the "Start In" field and see if it is the same as where you have the program installed.

I am able to duplicate what you are seeing if I erase the contents of the "start in" field.

Let me know what you find, as I'd like to figure this one out.

[ QUOTE ]

The last problem i have is with the "OSD"
If i play ex 4 tables and typing in a raise on one table (but not hit the raise buttom) and then a make another action on another table and then go back to the first table then the typed in raise is gone and the standard raise is theire instead.
I hope u understand what i mean [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
I have noticed that this just happen when the "OSD % of Pot" and/or "Betting info tooltis" is checked. When just "OSD $" is checked it works fine.

[/ QUOTE ]

When you move to a different table (and betting displays are enabled), the program pushes the "pot" button to read that value and make some calculations to display the pot size info. So if you leave a table and come back to it, the software repeats the calculation and puts the original bet amount back in the box. So what you are seeing is normal operation if you leave and come back to a table.