View Single Post
Old 05-02-2007, 10:08 AM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The table felt colors are showing up now but the auto chip reloading feature is not working (this is really the only feature I intend to use).

[/ QUOTE ]

Give me a little info so I can help...

How did you get the felt colors to work?

Does the "display stack info" feature work for you (enabled on the display tab. Move your mouse to the left of the player's stack numbers and a tooltip should pop up with the stack sizes.

What are your reload settings on the chips tab?
Do your settings now get saved and restored when you restart? (like if you change the auto-reload chip values)
Does manual reload work?
nano

[/ QUOTE ]

To get the felt colors to work I followed your advice and deleted all FTS files from my computer re-installed the program, ran as administrator and then copy pasted the lines you provided me with earlier in this thread. The "display stack info" does not work properly, when I put my mouse over a players stack the only information that shows up is their Player ID and stack size. All the reload settings are still on the default except "auto reload point" which I changed to 99.9%. The settings are saved and restored when I restart. When I click the click wheel on my mouse the reload chips window comes up, if I press the "m" button on my keyboard an "m" just comes up in the chat box.