View Single Post
Old 12-01-2007, 05:24 AM

Default Re: Ask mmbt0ne about another poster. Round 2.

[ QUOTE ]
t0ne,

What's the deal with daryn? Angry Young Man or Misunderstood Genius? Also, do you think he'll ever come back to the forums?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think daryn is necessarily either of those. He was definitely a very bright poker player who played in some of the highest limit games around. As for his departure, I think he was partly frustrated with the current state of the forums and partly frustrated with his current lot in life. As such, he figured the most productive thing would be to kill two birds with one stone by leaving the forums.

I do think he will come back at some point, whenever he is ready. I don't think that he left out of hatred for the site or what it had become. Rather, I think he just needed a change to help him move forward with some stuff. I hope he comes back, because he was a very good poster.

[ QUOTE ]
EDIT: Reading comprehension FTL. Thought the 10kth post was a future, not past, event. Durrrrrrrrr [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's ok FFK, nothing but [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]s obv. We all have confusing situations that we don't know how to deal with. Wait, what does that even mean?!?