View Single Post
Old 06-20-2007, 01:12 PM

Default Re: Idea for New Book

about ideas, heres one...
they do it for all preflop strategies but all the book then just go on general postflop strats,etc..
i would write 4 book or divise 1 with 4 chapter in this way so u would have(for me at least) a better feel of the play we talk about!!
that is:
chapter 1(or book 1): early position with all the starting hands and postflop play concept(as in what decision to make with the board of xxx vs tigth player,loose player ,then turn play when first to talk,etc..) after.
chapter 2: middle position " " " " "
chapter 3: late position " " " "
chapter 4 blinds play " " " "

it might seen a bit stupid but for me it isnt..
i mean when u start talking about early position we should talk about all the strategies to the end and we could even write a book specializing on early play etc.

now without going back and fourth on regular book on postflop play as in: if ure the first to talk,bla bla..and if they all check bla bla.
i find it would be easier to attach ideas together and less confusing learning post flop concept like the one i wrote upthere?

i mean when they talk postflop with 2 ideas at the same time it can be kind of confusing.
Much easier to talk the hand trough and strategic concept from early pos. as a whole and mid pos. as whole after etc..instead of just reading a book and go trought 150 pages to see what to do on turn when your early position
well for me it would be anyway...