View Single Post
Old 06-18-2007, 10:50 AM

Default Re: Idea for New Book

[ QUOTE ]
I am reading a basball book by Keith Hernandez called "Pure Baseball". It's a detailed, inning-by-inning analysis of two baseball games. Sounds booring, but it's the opposite. The book describes the strategy and tactics used in baseball. There are also chess books that do the same for full games. At any rate, I've read Harrington's books and loved them. As in most books, single hands are analyzed. I would like to see a book that analyzes many hands in a row from a tournament, or even hundreds of hands from the start and leading up to the final table. The book would detail what a pro poker player is thinking of all the player and the plays that occur.

What do you think?

-F&R

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this is a really interesting idea.. there are a few players I'd enjoy reading a "hand history" book for an entire tourney where he went deep (at least a buncha heads-up hands if not an outright win)...

A few names I'd personally like to see this from:

Daniel N
Barry Greenstein
Fossilman
Ivey
Cunningham
Gus Hansen
Ted Forrest

oh and Jamie Gold [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
HAND 92: UTG raises, all fold to me. I look down and see two cards so I call. I flop the nuts and overbet the pot. As my opponent is thinking, I smugly note "I got you!" and then stack his chips after he calls.