View Single Post
Old 05-05-2007, 12:42 PM

Default Re: Please remove me as finance mod

pokeraddict,

There is a bit of a spamming problem in that forum with people posting useless links to their own sites either to gain traffic or even sell them. I can see some conflicts if one of the sponsored forum mods came in as a mod there. It's probably not really reasonable, but it's been a big enough pain to slow down the crap forum spam there that I'd rather not go in that direction right now.

I'd rather not have Barron as a mod there partially just because he annoys me a lot. He knows finance well, but I don't see any problem with his current role as a regular poster. I also don't really see a need for any more finance mods; I don't think there's any lacking knowledge in that area. Between me, ahnuld and the regular posters there (DesertCat, Naj, Barron, Jeff W, etc.) I think it's really covered pretty well.

If the concern is the "business" side of the forum I am pretty confident that I'm plenty qualified to handle any of that discussion. I'd much rather add Boris than any of the other suggestions. Boris was interested in being a mod a few months ago and based on what he does I'd guess he knows way more about business than me and all but a hand full of people on 2+2.