View Single Post
Old 11-17-2007, 06:59 PM

Default Re: Barry Bonds indicted

[ QUOTE ]
Game of Shadows by itself is overwhelming unless you read it with an overskeptical pro-Bonds bias (like those who believe OJ didn't commit the murders).

[/ QUOTE ]

The Pulitzer prize committee that reviewed it objectively after it was nominated for an award dismissed it as "not able to be viewed as factual or credible", and deemed the majority of evidence to be "uncorrobrated and based on hearsay".

So, are you saying that the objective Pulitzer committee, charged with upholding journalistic standard and excellence, is somehow biased in favor of Bonds?

And why on earth do you consistently attempt to draw parallels between Bonds and OJ?

[ QUOTE ]

The courtroom is not always the best forum to get all the facts...

[/ QUOTE ]

Naturally I would assume someone like you would think this....considering the courtroom is bound to the presumption of innocence, a burden of proof, and allows the accused to confront their accusers.

[ QUOTE ]
I also have some personal knowledge on how a U.S. Attorney's office works and what it takes to get the approval to bring a high profile indictment -- so that gives me some added comfort that this case would not have been brought without some pretty strong evidence.

[/ QUOTE ]

You don't think it has anything to do with them fearing egg on their face without even an indictment after 4+ years of investigations?

Hey...if you are convinced the evidence is that strong, a conviction should be a piece of cake.....

Let's see how it plays out. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]