View Single Post
Old 11-17-2007, 06:47 PM

Default Re: Barry Bonds indicted

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

That's true. He avoids answering the question of whether the thinks BB took steroids. It's all a media/government conspiracy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, I avoid answering the question because I have refrained from speculation until all the facts have been revealed, and both sides have been given a chance to present their side.

Call me crazy, but I kinda believe in the presumption of innocence and the right to a fair trial.

For example, assuming their is an eventual acquittal, based upon the evidence presented, I will form an opinion based on that....while someone like you who made his mind up 3 years ago when an SI writer told you what to think, your not going to accept the verdict based on the actual evidence, since you've already formed your decision based on preconceptions.

Simply put, what you are saying about me actually applies more to you. I haven't formed my opinion yet and await seeing the evidence.....while your opinion was made up long ago.

[/ QUOTE ]

Really? After all of these years you haven't formed an "opinion" of whether Barry ever took steroids? Bull-crap.