View Single Post
Old 09-20-2007, 11:04 PM

Default Re: I Lost Track of This Post....But Here I Go

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Well I don't know what to tell you then. Even if we occupied Iraq the way you would have wanted to it still would have costed hundreds of thousands of lives and hundreds of billions of dollars. I don't see how you see invasion as +EV.

[/ QUOTE ]
Dead murderers is not a loss.... It is a good thing.

[/ QUOTE ]
YOU'RE NOT ONLY KILLING MURDERERS, how is this not clear to you? 1.2 million dead in Iraq, how many of them are murderers?
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, peace for everyone except for, you know, the gobs of innocent people you just murdered.

[/ QUOTE ]A murder is an unjustified killing. Iran and Syria have spread plenty of evil in the world. It is time for them to experience some poetic justice at the hands of the US military...

[/ QUOTE ]
Here is the error you are making. You are proposing destroying the lives of millions of Iranians and Syrians for actions of select individuals that make the decisons in those countries. You are failing to disconnect the citizens who have very little say from the people that actually run the show.

Using your logic means that the 9/11 attacks that killed 3,000 innocent people were justified You are thinking just like they are, kill innocent civilians for the actions of the government. You have no hope if you can't disconnect the two.
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm not suggesting any half-ass measures. I'm suggesting leaving them [censored] alone.

[/ QUOTE ] They are the ones interfering in Iraq.

[/ QUOTE ]
Call me crazy but I think *we* interfered in Iraq first. See what I mean when I say you think just like them? THEY WOULD SAY THE SAME THING ABOUT THE US!
[ QUOTE ]
I suppose if I were to kick you in the nuts I could claim I was leaving you alone....per your defintion.

[/ QUOTE ]
This really can't be that hard for you to get.

1) We interfere in their affairs for decades
2) They get tired of it and strike back.

Per your defintion I can defend myself against you kicking me in the balls unless you are America, in which case you have the moral high ground by default.

Self serving bias FTW
[ QUOTE ]
The Iranian regime is a brutal govt that supresses their people.

[/ QUOTE ]
All the more disgusting that you'd harm their people for the actions of their government.
[ QUOTE ]
Bombing their oil infrastructure would collapse thir govt.

[/ QUOTE ]
And drive their economy into the ground thus making life for an Iranian even worse.
[ QUOTE ]
Perhaps the pro-democracy groups could over throw their dictatoship.

[/ QUOTE ]
SO democracy is bad in Iraq but good for Iran?
[ QUOTE ]
It amazes me how people like yourself defend these brutal pychopathic muderous distatorships....

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
As for WW2 when you take German land and give it to Poland....you can guarantee that Germany will go to war to get their land back.

[/ QUOTE ]
And your point is?
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
See, this isn't a reasonable or logical response. This is a barbaric, uncivilized, primitive response.

[/ QUOTE ] And a highly effective thought process when dealing with scum like AQ.

[/ QUOTE ]
Proven by the fact that AQ has grown in power since and because of the Iraq war, Amirite?
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
we can end the cycle of violence and bring about a more peaceful society for all.

[/ QUOTE ]Uh....yeah. Your fantasy utopian world will never happen... Time to grow up and forget these childish fantasies.

[/ QUOTE ]
As long as we have ignorant US exceptionalists like yourself approving of the government's war profiteering machine and petrodollar warfare, you're probably right, we will never live in a more peaceful world.