View Single Post
Old 06-09-2007, 07:26 AM

Default Re: WSOP/RIO Sights,Sounds etc.

More observations from the RIO....

-Capt. Tom Franklin enjoying a massage from a busty masseuse. No "huggles" or "penis on back" but the Captain was sporting some serious ass crack. Gross.

-Dutch Boyd got fat.

-Rumors circulating that last year's wonderkid Jeff Madsen owes $150,000 to Gavin Smith. Apparently both agreed to a crossbook bet and Gavin scored big with a second place finish in the pot limit event.

-Chau Giang seen stacking 3 chairs so that he could sit comfortably at his table. Chau really is a lovable little guy.

-Chip Reese giving some of his famous "Chip talk" to John Juanda..."John you really play well...you should come by and play in the Big game at the Bellagio...we play all of your best games" Many a sucker have been financially casterated after the "Chip talk".

-David Sklansky walking around with a really cute young black woman. David is quite the player.

-Shannon Elizabeth sighting...walking around with Joe Sebok. What a body!!! Shannon's isn't bad either. HEY OHHH!!

-Sheiky walking out of the Amazon Room after busting out at 3:00 a.m. and screaming at the top of his lungs, "Why do I play in these fukin tournaments!". I think we have been asking the same question about Sheiky for quite some time.

-Somebody please tell Full-Tilt pro Andy Bloch that he needs to lose the black straw Full-Tilt cowboy hat. It makes his face look stupid. I can't tell him because I'm a puss-y and I'm fearful he will hit the perma kill-switch on my Full Tilt account. But somebody needs to have a sit down with the dude.

-Scotty Ngyuen hanging out in the 100 degree vegas heat in his black leather jacket as he chatted up some young females. Keep Michelob coming baby.

-Tony G. sighting...he was in great spirits and playing his "A" game according to his table talk during the Stud tourney.

-Phil Hellmuth acting weird in the hallway as he chatted on his cell.

-Greg Raymer playing some Omaha cash games. Gotta love Raymer for being a class act....but he's got to lose the ankle socks and sandals. NO WSOP WORLD CHAMP SHOULD EVER BE CAUGHT WEARING ANKLE SOCKS AND SANDALS!!!

-"Miami" John Cernutto walking around in his sh-it stained miami hurricanes sweatpants...Didn't Seinfeld say that going out in public in dirty sweatpants is a sign that you have given up on life ?

more to come............................