View Single Post
Old 10-03-2007, 06:40 PM

Default Re: New Software SpadeEye: Tableselection (@PP)

Thanks for your replies snood.

A couple of questions

1) I think you really need to pay someone a few dollars and get a GOOD, professional, well done, functional manual set up, which explains everything that can be done from A to Z. Screen shots and all! It will save you heaps of time, and money, as noob questions wont be repeatedly asked. Also, you will sell more of your prog. as people will be able to see what, and how it does things before they download and buy it. Thus, in the long run, you will make more money, and save heaps of time.

Often, i have it mining party in the background while my kids play the computer. WIth all the party screens coming up, they always manage to shut it down. Is there a way to 'automatically minimise' all of the party screens? would help all of us with kids, and those of us who do many things at once

What is the difference between a background scan and a complete scan in the datamining table?

Also, when i try to open or join a table, and i already have twelve open, spadeeye cant open another. Is there a way to say, close down an open table (say with the lowest vpip that we arnt on), and then open up the table we want to join?