View Single Post
Old 11-06-2007, 03:34 PM

Default Re: zomg...this thread makes me want to cry.

heh.

lilholdem posted twice in the thread:

Ummm, that is totally horrible imo, I Try to make it a point to guys a i stake and mentor a bit that when u enter a tourny u look at 1st place right? , so therefor every oppurtunity to chip up or double up shoudnt be passed up at all. I really believe that there is no luk in poker tournies in the long run the less pots u miss out on the more money u will win. Nuthing gets me more mad than sum1 tellin me about a beat when they may have played 20% of there hands how i would have which is such a differnce when u get your allins. U folding was def due to much of u playing outta your roll. bcause with that pot how big of a edge do u think that creates if u were to win the pot. Either way nice finish and gl 2 u in the future.
Pz lilholdem
ps i even made this post so that u all can understand me howd i do?

what i meant was if u fold this ur missin out on a pretty damn good spot to be the leader by far and walk ur way into the 11k for 1st as u folding and prolly got about ur best scenario at 4th. This is never ever a fold ina poker tournament at that point or ne point. to who pmed me about gettin it in with suited connecters if it means callin preflop cause if u hit a huge flop u will stand to make a ton of chips then u get in there.
PZ lil , ps. Neplayer who plays to win and to win only would never ever fold this in this spot