View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007, 02:58 PM

Default Re: Official November Thread: General Discussion

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
o man aejones and actionjacson arguin? UN EX PEC TED

[/ QUOTE ]

i swear bro i'd leave it alone if everything he said wasn't so blatantly stupid and wrong

[/ QUOTE ] lol i never rly put much post into a e jones posts, and he really likes to come after me on the forums cus i bluffed him in a spot where i thought hed give me credit. maybe the fact that it worked and the fact u thought i was a tight nit who folds everything, maybe on one hand i adjusted to my competition better than u did. just deal with it........ this is the last time im really gunna beef with a e on the forums its pointless, goes no where, and is a waste of valuable time.
I dont even really hate a e since i dont know him personally but its obvious to most that he probably has some social issues, and thinks that because its the internet that he can say whatever he wants i dont even know. im not gunna go deep into his personal life or anything but as ape pointed out although he has some useful strategy posts he uses this at least in some extent to fuel his own narcissism, probably the part of his ego that doesnt get feuled in real life, im not even gunna speculate..... either way its really the last thing im going to say. got more things to worry about that what a e thinks of me on an internet forum, serious stuff you probably know nothin about. end rant