View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 08:38 PM

Default Re: The Revolution - Game Thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Luckay, your point about Mets is pretty awful. He always posts 100's of meaningless posts.

Also, the drinking/naked/flirting talk is at least as detrimental to the village as Dustin's play. That's all I'm sayin.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummmmm, how is flirting detrimental to the village? Educate me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am glad you guys are playing here and don't want to get into an argument or anything... but to imply like so many have that some of the things Dustin, LC, Luckay, etc hurt the village because it detracts from what the village should do is any more detracting than what you guys are doing is insane. It lets people make a lot of posts about nothing which only benefits wolves.

[/ QUOTE ]

Chim, here's my problem with what you are saying. Luckay lynches villagers for kicks, just because he can. Dusting FPSes so much that no one can read him, which is rubbish for the village. LC is just too cryptic to be of any use to anyone. It's not comparable.

Also, I think books is right. If you make it so that everyone just posts vague stategery posts, you have made it ultra easy for the wolves. The noise makes it hard first day, but we don't only play one day. So I don't mind banter so much. Plenty of space within it for wolves to make mistakes. If we stick to wolf lists and strat that is based on a handful of vague posts, well, I dunno. I tend to think that's easy for a wolf to negotiate.