View Single Post
Old 09-23-2007, 11:28 AM

Default Re: NFL Week 3 Picks Thread

YTD 8-7-0 (+0u)

HOUSTON +7 (-110) over Colts Even without Andre Johnson I think I like this game. Houston's D might suprise people.

JETS -3 (-105) over Dolphins I just cannot see the Jets starting out 0-3 and losing at home to the Dolphins who look awful.

CHEIFS -2.5 (-130) over Vikings Arrowhead is tough to play in, the QB situation for the Vikings is questionable.

PACKERS +7 (-130) over Chargers There is the possibility that the Chargers go in the tank this season. I think this will be a close game.

RAIDERS -3 (-102) over Browns The Raiders hung with the Broncos last week and almost beat them in Denver. The Browns might be overvalued because they played against a JV defense last week.

BRONCOS -3 (-110) over Jags Admral Ackbar gave me a call this week and said "its a trap!" the public is on Denver hard and the line has not moved much. But I cant see Denver losing to Jacksonville. The Jags are struggling.

FALCONS +4.5 (-115) over Panthers The public is on Carolina very hard and the line has not moved much. I dont like the Falcons but this game reminds me alot of how the line in the Bengals game was last week.

Its too many but I like them all.