Thread: $1 a hand
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2007, 06:27 AM

Default Re: $1 a hand

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
leatherass,

quit sitting in on games when both players ask you nicely to let them play hu.

Also, based on your latest blog posts, I hope for your sake you don't come crashing down to reality anytime soon.

gl

[/ QUOTE ]

I disabled my chat as well as the chat of others. So I had no clue about this.

Time will tell whether or not I am running well or that I will go "back to reality." I'll say one thing though. I have been "running well" for over 250k hands now. As Ben Hogan used to say, "The more I practice the luckier I get." [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

No disrespect intended. I think you're a tough opponent and a good player, but IMHO there are much tougher, much better players than yourself with MUCH lower winrates than the 8ptbb you're talking about in the blog.

The reality comment is aimed toward the fact that you sound a lot like myself a few months back, til i was brought back to reality with 3 very rough months in a row. Like I said above, I hope it doesn't happen to you anytime soon.

As for the HU thing, when both players are sitting alone at a 10 handed table, then when you come they both instantly sit out, that should provide you some idea that they want the table to themselves.