Thread: 25/50 deep - QQ
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2007, 12:22 AM

Default 25/50 deep - QQ

I am playing a 4 3handed tables on Boss Media. Its the same two guys at all tables. We have been playing 4handed all tables a long while, but last guy left. The game has started to been quite deep and therefore pretty loose. I have played the most LAG-game of all. Raising and reraising light. Probably played something like 45/35. Ive made some moves, been looked up sometimes, but most have been good, and im the guy who is up the most ~5 buyins.

Last 15 minutes i made two big moves against the villain in this hand. First hand one guy raises utg, i call Th8h on button. Villain raises 700 from bb. utg folds, I call. Flop 337. Check check. Turn 9. He bets 1800, I call. River 4x. He checks, I bet 2,7K. He folds.

Next hand he opens on the button, I call KcTc in the bb. Flop 862. I checkraise to 950 and he calls. Turn 2. I check to him again. He bets 1,6 and I checkraise too 4,4K. He folds.

I showed BOTH hand - worth no notice.

This hands is like 5 minutes after the KT-hand. Effective stacks 17K. Button opens to 200. I make it 650 from sb. Villain makes it 1600 from bb. I decide to call - does anyone 5bet here?

Flop 37T two spades. I checkcall 2200. Does anyone lead or checkraise here?

Ill wait with the last two streets.

Villains nick is by the way El_Milagro if anyone is familiar with boss media. He is a winning player, kindda laggish, but a bit callish in my opinion.

K