View Single Post
Old 10-17-2007, 06:23 AM

Default Party 600nl uuuuuuugh

Party Poker, $3/$6 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 2 Players
LegoPoker Hand History Converter

SB: $576.80
Hero (BB): $1,000.64

Pre-Flop: K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (BB)
<font color="red">Hero raises to $21</font>, SB calls $15

Flop: ($42) Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $36</font>, SB calls $36

Turn: ($114) T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players)
Hero checks, <font color="red">SB bets $60</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $174</font>, SB calls $114

River: ($462) 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players)
Hero checks, <font color="red">SB bets $345.80 and is All-In</font>

Hero?

Note the heads up. This isn't a heads up table, its a 6 max that died fast so villian may not be used to hu play. I have him 23/12/3 so obviously some open limping (donkish). On the turn i wanted to push him off any of the draws, cause he easily could have called the flop with KJ, QJ, JT, etc and now have an open ender. I was pretty certain he would bet if checked to, and his bet size to me made it look like an open ended straight draw with a pair... something medium strength with a nice little draw. I think he would bet a flush draw much bigger and try and take it down right there. So when the river blanked for the straight draw, i figured i'd let him bluff to me, and no point in betting into someone if they either have nothing (kills their chance to bluff) or just hit a monster (cause if they call or raise you're beat)

Anyways, i'm a little high so gimme a break on any spelling. Thoughts?