View Single Post
Old 08-06-2007, 10:42 AM

Default Re: Refusing to play with short stacked players?

Yeah. That would be very strange for me though, is the thing. I wasn't kidding when I said I have never, ever, cashed out. I'm there playing with 3 players, even heads up, almost everytime we play. So it would be a weird explanation either way.

Unblinking, the way you said it is the way it happened. They asked me to stay and then I said I would if they'd add on.

I guess it would have been best to just cash out and not say anything, but again, that'd be odd coming from me. I really don't like cashing out, and to be honest, I don't see a need for me to do it. I have confidence in my game, but I felt the amount of money I was risking compared to the amount they were risking was very unfair.

Edit: What ended up happening was I said I'd play one more round (just three hands) with the stacks the way they were, and the other guy with $30 infront of him said "maybe we should just do a cheap tournament" and the guy with $6 infront said he didn't want to put any more money in. So we did the last round and that was that.