View Single Post
Old 07-17-2007, 01:06 AM

Default Re: New Software: Holdem Manager

[ QUOTE ]
rvg,

instead of having "turn cbet%" i'd rather multiply "flop cbet%" and "turn cbet%" to get "%time player fires two streets (period)". same goes for "river cbet%" (flopcbet% * turncbet% * rivercbet%). since it'll eventually be in a hud i'd rather the # be something i can quickly glance at and use when multitabling.

[/ QUOTE ]

Here's a little teaser on the type of things you'll be able to do with HM:

1) backup and then open up your program files\rvg software\holdem manager\config\reportstats.xml file with notepad

2) add this line near the bottom

<Stat ColumnHeader="VV Turn CBet%" ColumnFormat="0.0" ColumnWidth="61" ToolTip="" SQL="(case when sum(case when TurnContinuationBetPossible = true then 1 else 0 end) = 0 then 0 else sum(case when TurnContinuationBetMade = true then 1 else 0 end)*100.0/sum(case when TurnContinuationBetPossible = true then 1 else 0 end) end)*(case when sum(case when FlopContinuationBetPossible = true then 1 else 0 end) = 0 then 0 else sum(case when FlopContinuationBetMade = true then 1 else 0 end)*100.0/sum(case when FlopContinuationBetPossible = true then 1 else 0 end) end)/100.0 as VVTurnContinuationBetPct" StatGroup="KeyPostFlopStats" />

You now have a new stat named VVTurnContinuationBetPct which is equal to your flop CB X turn CB

3) backup and then open your program files\rvg software\holdem manager\reports\overall.xml file with notepad

4) Add this line under the other similar lines:

<DefaultStat FieldName="VVTurnContinuationBetPct" />

5) Relaunch Holdem Manager and run your Overall Report and check out the VanVeen Turn CBet %.

6) Profit [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

The open ended nature of the reporting is going to let people become very creative in their analysis. Getting this new stat to appear in your HUD is much more of a challenge but I'm working on ways to do this. For the huge majority of you that don't feel too comfortable messing around with xml and sql don't worry - you'll be able to browse and download new reports that people share right from within HM. That's the plan anyways [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

rvg