View Single Post
Old 11-12-2007, 11:54 AM

Default Re: Things that annoy you about live poker.

Noob Phil Hellmuth imitators.

I was playing at tourney at Showboat and this toolbox was trying to be phil hellmuth. Young kid, mid twenties, black hoodie, the PH black hat, the Oaklies and the Bose Noise Cancelling Very Oversized headphones. He had all the same mannerisms and complained about everything constantly...he was even almost as pasty and had the same famous Hellmuthian feminine walk away from the table after you bust out because you suck at life.

another big one is the phil laak imitators.. take off your damn hoodie jackass, you've got a lot more to worry about than people getting reads off you.

angle shooters also make me furious and dumbass people that always fall for their angles.. if you're gonna play for money live you need to learn the angles to be able to defend against them.

Also I HATE floormen that solicit tips for their dealers after a tournament... I chopped a SNG at Borgata and as the dealer was splitting the money he left $40 out of each of our stacks explaining that it is to take care of his dealer... now normally i would take care of the dealer myself but i think it is very out of line for you to take $80 out of the pot and say its for the dealer when we're supposed to give the dealer what we want...and after all, we're not REQUIRED to give the dealer anything...so if you are one of those dick floormen, stop doing this or else my next tip would be to get some class and not solicit tips for your dealers.

cheers!