Thread: Hi
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2007, 03:55 AM

Default Re: Hi

[ QUOTE ]
ACers a request.

I have a request for those of you who frequently start threads showing examples of where you believe the state is over stepping its bounds, taking away freedom, driving out business, etc in an effort to demonstrate why you hold your political beliefs. these posts are perfectly acceptable and well within the realm of political discussion

however my request is that neilso or someone else could create one thread where you then post these examples from the news and have the general debate about the merits of Acism instead of creating a bunch of separate threads.

as the thread grows and becomes too burdensome just let me or another mod know, and you can create another.

thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored],

Perhaps I'm misinterpretting what you're saying here, but it sounds like you've just confined every post that ACists make to one thread. Are you saying that we should limit "nanny state updates" (posts consisting of just links saying where the state went wrong) to one thread, or any discussion critizing the state to one thread? The latter encompasses quite lot, and a lot of unique and interesting threads could be started on it.

I'm probably getting this wrong, but I'm just not sure what you're saying here.