View Single Post
Old 11-02-2007, 01:24 AM

Default Did I find it? DanDruff slander FTW!

Please don't sue me, DanDruff.

In the thread titled Mark Seif responds 1/11/07. Most amusing! , Seif’s blog is quoted:

[ QUOTE ]
Witteles has made several false claims and he continues to do so... I believe very strongly that he has knowingly and intentionally or with reckless disregard for the truth ... made at least one statement that makes a false claim, expressly stated or implied to be factual, that may harm the reputation of an individual, business, product, group, government or nation.

[/ QUOTE ]

Since noone has come up with anything damning DanDruff has said about Seif, I went looking. This is the best I could find so far, and could be construed as DD implying something on NWP.

http://www.neverwinpoker.com/forums/...seif&st=20

Posted by DanDruff Oct 16 2007, 09:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Wow, yeah, just read the 2+2 posts.
The IP of Account 363 apparently traces back to the home cable modem of Scott Tom, one of AP's original founders. Here is a list of posts from that IP:
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/do...amp;fromprof=1
So it might not have been a rogue programmer, after all. It may have actually been a rogue owner.
Sick stuff. That actually now makes it possible that the recipients of the chip-dumping are NOT Costa Rican, but rather relatives of Scott Tom (who is American) living in the US.
I bet you'll still find that GRAYCAT et all (the original account holders) are innocent, though.
That same IP was used to spam 2+2 as recently as June, 2007.

[/ QUOTE ]
Wait for it...

Posted by DanDruff Oct 16 2007, 09:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Oh, and apparently Scott Tom is good friends with Mark Seif.

Doh!

[/ QUOTE ]

Your honor, the prosecution rests. And now, my head hurts, so anyone else care to take over the search for the smoking gun?

Cliff's notes: Please don't sue me, DanDruff.