View Single Post
Old 11-19-2007, 12:28 PM

Default Re: I will mentor you for free

1. How you are currently improving your game 2. Your poker goals. 3. Your current stakes and past earnings 4. A few examples of good strategy posts you have made. 5. A little about yourself.

1. Still posting a decent amount of strat, always reviewing my own hands, discussing hands with other good players. I'm also a Cardrunners member.

2. Eventually move up to 2/4+ and beat it. I'm very well rolled for 2/4 but I'd like to improve more before it becomes my regular game.

3. Current stakes are 1/2 with basically weekly shots at 2/4. Lifetime earnings are between 40k and 50k.

4. I don't have the time to wade through my strat posts and also I definitely reply to threads more than start them myself. I'll do this later when I have some time.

5. I'm a 20 year old student from the northeastern US. I've been playing NL cash seriously for around a year and a half. I am always looking for new ways to improve and this seems like a great opportunity.

Edit: I've played 245 hours and made around $14k in the last 5 months. I think it's worth noting that I have been trying to move up during this time and have been a small winner/breakeven player at 2/4, thus the lower amount won.