View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 01:04 AM

Default Re: PokerPad - AHK hotkey script

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

It works for me, but I don't have (nor can I set) , as the decimal separator.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh you can [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Just go in Control Panel -> Regional Settings, and tell Windows you are Swedish or similar [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Nightmare, but it works...

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks alot for pointing that out dave! I just set my regional setting to the U.S. and everything works like a charm again. It's a bit unlucky, because I usually have that set on my computer (for pokertracker), but for the last few days I've been on a different computer.

And Xanderz, if you knew this would work, you should have just told me to change the settings, and not bother about the code man! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

When I finally got this working I noticed that if you for instance hit the "bet pot" button two times, the bet get's bigger for every time. This isn't the behaviour at full tilt etc, so I guess it's a problem with party poker? Not a big problem, just wondering how come really...

Now that there finally is order in paradise again, i just need to make the monies [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]