View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 12:02 AM

Default Re: PokerPad - AHK hotkey script

[ QUOTE ]
Oh you can [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Just go in Control Panel -> Regional Settings, and tell Windows you are Swedish or similar [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Nightmare, but it works...

[/ QUOTE ]Ahh, it didn't work for Ongame so I assumed it wouldn't for Party.

[ QUOTE ]
Be careful.. it won't if it is $3. 80 for example [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I generally run StringReplace, a_space etc. etc. on most numbers "just in case".

[/ QUOTE ]There is always a space between the $ and whatever on Party for me. I thought it was just how they did things but then it appears to be different for some people? I think the space looks pretty stupid...

[ QUOTE ]
BTW, please ignore my ranting above... I was mighty annoyed after having to scrap a decent script project due to the inefficiency of PrintWindow [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I may have found a (probably unimportant) mistake in your use of ReleseDC... it wants an ID also: (ReleaseDC, UInt, id, Uint, context)" is I think correct. Probably a non issue with hotkey functions, but I was running it 10x/second, I would exhaust GDI resources after a while [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
That is not going to be a fun one to fix.....

And no worries about the ranting.. we all need to do that sometimes [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]