View Single Post
Old 11-25-2007, 01:29 PM

Default Re: Help me stumble through this hand...

[ QUOTE ]

Howard--

I don't mean to criticize you in this thread. All I'm saying is that when you insta-3-bet Pope here your range is very narrow. Also, I usually don't give opponent-specific strategy on these forums, but everyone who reads already knows you play tight here, and anyway I figure these posts might help you steal a couple pots here or there later.

--Nate

[/ QUOTE ]

C'mon, Nate! No worries from me. I'll take all the criticism I can get, that's what I'm reading/posting for and I'm the better for it. Anyway, Pope plays much looser than me and I'd already 3-bet him 3 or 4 times and he expects that if I'm playing against him it's almost certainly for a raise. That flop had my JJ surrounded so I was in a bad spot in a capped flop myself except that CO in this hand didn't necessarily have me beat.......

As to 'every one on here knows I play tight': Maybe I should start posting more hands, the quite a bit looser ones. It looks like somehow I've gotten an uber-tight image on here. It's not really the case. I'm a gear changing weasel if the truth be known.