View Single Post
Old 02-21-2007, 11:50 AM

Default Re: does consolidation result in tougher games!

[ QUOTE ]
mo42nyy,

What makes you "way" of making money more right than someone else's? What is so horrid about short stacking NL games for a decent WR and income?

Why take someone's rice bowl?

[/ QUOTE ]

Thremp if people want to short-stack, they can join a SnG and they can do that in 20 minutes without being a total douchebag.

Short stackers just ruin games, even when they suck. PAHUD bots don't ruin the games, weak tight PAHUD nit-bots, however do. In the Neteller scare I pulled the vast majority of roll off of stars and am now playing two levels below where I was.

On a nine person table, I have literally run into 6 people with 12/2.6 stats, and there are always at least three of them. These nit bots don't cause me too many problems, but they certainly ruin the game for the entertainment players. Also, why the [censored] does a 12/2.6 player take so long to fold preflop. This ruins the games for the entertainment players too, because they are only on 1 to 4 tables themselves, and they want action.

Honestly, the sites would be well advised to start monitoring there 12 tablers and making them play less when they are slowing the games down too much. If you can't keep up while playing 12/2.6, you suck at more than just poker.