View Single Post
Old 08-29-2007, 12:46 PM

Default Re: HiJack to O8

[ QUOTE ]
I'll hi-jack my own thread for just a sec:

The other night we were playing our usual NLHE when one of the biggest contributers suddenly announced he wanted us to play O8. After giving him a bunch of reasons why we didn't want to change we agreed to play it for 2 hours. That was 2 hours of sheer boredom for me watching pot after pot get chopped or quartered but this guy tells us after that he wants us to play O8 part of each game from now on. And it's not like he was ahead in that game but he didn't lose nearly as much as he would have at NL.

[/ QUOTE ]

Unless he's a decent O8 player if you study up a little on this game you will just crush him. If he is decent then even more reason to study up a little. Personally I think it's fair that if you get to play a game where you have an advantage (I assume this since based on your reference to him as a big contributor) then you should be willing to play a game where he thinks he has one. Again I make the assumption that he wanted to switch because he thinks he is a better O8 player, but maybe not. So do a little studying and take all his money. And then before you know it you'll all be playing razz....lol