View Single Post
Old 11-15-2007, 12:30 PM

Default Re: Adults dupe teen into MySpace-assisted suicide

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Thanks for writing this out. If not, I would have had to be the person pointing out how igorant that statement was.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes, how ignorant to assume that people's actions are their own responsibility.

Seriously, wtf is going on in this thread. The stupid myspace parents are responsible for making a stupid choice that was intended to make the girl feel bad. It was retarded and cruel and immature. It led to that girl feeling severely depressed immediately after. But what she chose to do with that depression was completely her own doing and had nothing to do with the myspace family.

[/ QUOTE ]

I paid someone to kill my wife. It led to that assassin wanting to kill my wife. But what he chose to do after he got paid was completely his own doing and had nothing to do with me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think Nielsio hijacked your account. Even if the parents were intending for the girl to commit suicide, the two scenarios are still miles apart. However, since there is no evidence that they wanted her to kill herself, your analogy is just retarded. Lets see if I can fix if for you:

I paid someone to insult my wife. It led to that trash talker wanting to make derisive comments towards my wife. But what my wife did after being humiliated was completely her own doing and had nothing to do with me.