View Single Post
Old 11-02-2007, 04:10 PM

Default Re: Confessions of a Live N00B

[ QUOTE ]
The floor has to go "by the book" and this was the correct decision. It would have been unfair to the rest of the table to let her out of the hand. I really felt for her, but rules are rules. There was really NO OTHER option here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Like I said, I had no problem with the floor's ruling. My mistake. I live with the consequences. (It would have upset me OTOH if one of my mistakes had negatively affected another player.)

[ QUOTE ]
OP- The more experience you have handling chips and playing live the more comfortable you will get, you seem to understand tournament poker strategy... But, please start stacking your chips in stacks of 20 becasue it was impossible to see how much you had the whole tournament and your cluster of different size stacks was driving me crazy [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was going for stacks of 10 and thought I did OK. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Other players did inform me that you need to keep your biggest chips visible up front, which I tried to do from that point forward. Of course, if it tilts you, I'll keep them messy! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] (I find dirty stacks more difficult. Can't get my head around what's there.)

[ QUOTE ]
ps- I was the one who doubled you up with two tables left, when we got it in pre-flop with my AQ vs your KQ.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey! We now have a witness who can attest to the fact that I'm a 2p2 poster who is actually a woman, not a guy pretending to be one! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Seriously though, thanks for posting. I was wondering who might be 2p2 any time I sat at a table, but it would be kind of odd to throw a "Sup Bro'" randomly into the crowd.

How did you end up finishing?