View Single Post
Old 07-16-2007, 10:49 PM

Default 1.03

http://www.mediafire.com/?2yjjumbcxlm

Change log

V1.03
Party support added. Currently experimental in that for legal reasons I can't actually play with real $! And play $ tables dont save out the HH files. All I can say is that it seems to work fine with the FPHG program to read observed hand histories. I also chucked a few observed files into my HH folder and it seemed to work. I can't think of a specific reason as to why it wouldn't work so long as the hand history folder are set up correctly. But I'd be quite surprised if there were no problems whatsoever. If somebody can try it out and let me know how it works I'd be grateful. My AIM/ICQ is "mike33139".

Fixed import bug... clears out FTP hands when importing Stars and vice versa - oops [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] thx Dtan

Your won $ column added.

Threaded archive import that doesnt appear to freeze. People were reporting freezes if they did anything other than wait for the import to finish. I think most of the time it wasn't actually freezing, but just appeared to because there was no feedback. Anyway if it freezes now, it likely really has frozen.

Status messages at bottom of list window. Tells you what Realtime is doing "scanning hands, loading database ect... See above.

Stars sit/stand messages processed. You should see a stats panel for a player the hand after he sits. Similarly his panel should disappear after he stands.

Cards0.png file added, for people without FTP... thx Brent!. They are based on one of Fozzy's mods, but I hope Brent altered them enough so he won't sue me. Anyway if you want the originals check out the FTP mods thread, because they look nicer. Or you can look in the FTP\graphics\table\elements folder and copy the cards0.png file from there.

Check-box on table list to switch off stats. Realtime was slowing down with multiple tables open on a new laptop. I actually got it to slow down on a desktop with around 30 Party and FTP full-ring tables open. Switching off stats on observed tables speeds things up.

Made Settings dialogs start with the folder names scrolled to the right. Hopefully it makes it easier to see if Realtime guesed at the wrong screen name.

For 1.04, I'm going to get around to a few of the stat requests people have made and generally tidy things up. If you had any problems setting things up please don't be too embarassed to PM me and let me know. Then I might be able to make some changes that will save others the hassle.

I'm fairly sure I'm going to keep the program as shareware. I'm pretty pleased how it has turned out and would have paid for it, had it been available before I started writing it. But I'm going to be moving house next month. I can't really be bothered with setting up a website etc and I'm not sure I will have the time to give the support necessary to charge for it.

If anybody has any problems, you can give me a ping on my AIM/ICQ. "mike33139". If I can't help you out right away, I'll try and set up a convenient time.