View Single Post
Old 10-16-2007, 01:55 PM

Default Re: Aces up on river

[ QUOTE ]
if you're trying to look like less of a rock, raise some SC's in late position. when you get into a hand you should realize that there are 3 players behind you that are in shoving mode.

[/ QUOTE ]
I raise sc's, any pp, hc's, even junk hands from CO/BTN regularly. You have a good point about the shovers as I cant really call one of there AI's and expect to have a chance to beat them.

[ QUOTE ]
I was going to refrain but I couldn't help myself...if you started playing poker 3 years ago, you really haven't picked much up. Fortunately for you there'll be a ton of opportunity to learn in these forums.

[/ QUOTE ]
Mind you I did start out with play money for a solid year at least (ya its my downfall to bad playing and i haven't played for 1 year +).

[ QUOTE ]
don't post results when posting a HH.

[/ QUOTE ]
Sorry, I'm not a noob to posting HH's this one was late at night and it was an error on my part.

edit: I normally NEVER play anything ace OOP unless its got a 10 kicker + or suited.This was more of an experiment with raise amounts and trying different approaches than im used to and i happen to get into a hand with someone.