View Single Post
Old 06-24-2007, 05:20 PM

Default New Software. FTP HUD with 3-bets %!! Free!!!

Realtime HUD

It's basically a HUD that builds it's own database from Full Tilt saved hand histories.

For a while now, I've been frustrated by not having 3-bet and 3-bet calling % available when playing. Apparently it is is quite difficult to get these from the Poker Tracker, so I decided to write my own HUD/database program. It certainly isn't a replacement for PT. I'd recomend you use the two side by side. Use PT for both keeping detailed records and playing reviewing hands post-session, but I think my program gives you more detailed info when playing than any other solution.

As I said I started being interested in 3-betting, but you can get most of the other stats as well. I've got the positional stats for each player. Here's a screengrab of the detailed stats on a player. For some reason the screen grabber didn't capture the overlays for the other players, but there is a customizable HUD panel for each player and a more detailed display - the yellow panel - you get if you click on the HUD panel.

I've tested Realtime for 6-max Hold'em NL, which is what I primarily play. It works for 9-seat full ring and also Omaha and Omaha Hi-Lo, though I haven't tested Omaha as much. It also supports limit versions of the same games, though I have only tested the limit games with observed hands.

If anybody has any suggestions for additional stats or improvements that they'd like to see - particularly for Omaha or limit games because I'm not really familiar with them - I'd be interested to hear. Also it works on XP and Win2k. I dunno about Vista or windows 98. If anyone tests it on with OS, please feel free to tell us your experience.

erm that's about all I can think to say about the program for now. I have written a ReadMe.rtf which comes with the zip file, but I don't think I'm going to reproduce it here.

Realtime is shareware for now. I wrote it mainly for fun. It is possible I will refine and adapt it for other sites. If I do that I will probably start to charge for it - it depends upon how much money I think I could make and how much of a pain writing protection is - but for now it is free and there is no time limit on the program.

Also it doesn't connect to the internets and tell me what your hole cards are [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] If anybody who knows about this stuff could verify that, it would probably make people feel better about downloading.

You can download the latest version here.

As I said, there is a readme file you should look at before setting it up. It isn't complicated but reading a page of instructions will make it easier