View Single Post
Old 11-22-2007, 07:51 AM

Default Re: November Low-Content Thread

sorry if this is bad post, very drunk, throat very sore, also very tired. biggest loss ever today of like 13500 playing 10/10 nl at oceans. actually like 13300 bc i spent about 200 on cocktails. got the money in for >2k five times and was pretty happy with it 4 of the times so not a particularly big deal i guess. got the money in in like a 6500 pot w the nuts only to get rivered which i believe is biggest pot ive ever lost so that wasnt so great. dont care about money bc as i said fairly happy with how i got it on all but once and god willing i will be winning money in nl online and never playing live anyway. only thing im unhappy with is that i was stupid enough to drive home instead of go to atm and take out a few hundred to play $3/6 until i could safely drive home bc i am still extremely drunk i am ashamed to say and most certainly should not have gotten in the car. so much for +9 at commerce and 1500 in 1/2. -3kish now in nl for the past couple weeks. oh well. at least im safe, hopefully im smart enough to not drink as much or at least not drive home in the state im in again any time soon.

if we played mixed i need someone to buy commerce chips bc i have literally like $100 cash to my name right now and the rest commerce chips or online money.

i will prob post more dumb stuff tonight bc im fairly sure im gonna be awake vomiting repeatedly as my stomach is not feeling so hot right now. a million vodka tonic+half a million vodka red bull aka chick drink = feel like [censored].

edit: wow regretting drinking tonight. ill prob be sorta frustrated about the 13k once i wake up tomorrow but im really just so disappointed w myself for driving home. now my throat is [censored] killing me, im gonna feel like [censored] for thanksgiving tomorrow and worst of all i have like a 6 and a 10 page paper due on tues/thurs respectively that im going to have to write while likely feeling like dogshit as a result of letting myself get sick tonight. if sore throat goes away and i feel well in the next couple days i will consider the 13k lost a smallprice to pay bc poker is really not important to me lately. winning would be nice but if i somehow do not become solid nl player after like 50k hands online i think i may retire from the wonderful world of frustration aka poker for a while, or even better permanently. break even >800 hours = retardo city. please nobody call me in the next 15 hours or so about a mixed game, phone will be on but im going to be asleep/in coma until someone wakes me up for thanksgiving dinner prob, only gonna take time to get up and vomit to the max every so often.

bad judgement [/end gay rounders quote]