View Single Post
Old 06-04-2007, 06:16 PM

Default Re: Advice on unsecured loan

The private placement is for $1,000,000 to fully develop and market the product. I have no doubt that I can raise that amount. I've raised a lot of money for numerous "smoke and mirrors" type companies, not proud of losing tons of investors money in bad deals which I had no control over, just putting it out there that I can raise it.

My partner and I have a meeting tomorrow night with an attorney, doing exactly what you suggest. I'm confident we can pull that part off, however, most states still have filing fees that need to be paid.

Additionally, printing the business plan and memorandum runs ~$20 and another $30 for fed-ex, pre discounts, so printing and shipping a couple hundred PPMs gets expensive real quick.

Background: BA marketing, MBA, I've worked for a few years in the commercial finance (equipment leasing/SBA/factoring)arena starting off in sales and working my way up to Director of Marketing and then starting my own equipment leasing brokerage. I did small business consulting work (geroge may/IPA type) for a few years, and a whole lot of contract work building outbound call centers. Typical jack of all trades, master of none.

Appreciate the review offer, I may just hit you up.