View Single Post
Old 11-03-2007, 08:36 PM

Default Re: Fulltilt froze my account with 47 grand in it

[ QUOTE ]
cenizo plays the same as all the old bots, never adjusts and gives me all the action i want, which most humans dont (but the old bots always did). he doesnt have obvious timing tells like the old bots.

i don't have any evidence either way beyond that

pokergirl z and grego played the same as each other but don't play like the old bots. there is one other account they play the same as.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh please gehrig, You know damn well I'm not a bot. So does your pal the Complainer. But I bet you like that I'm not on the site so you can monopolize it. I wouldn't be surprised if you're part of this whole witch hunt.

From what I understand about Bots.. they'll play anybody. Well, Gerhig, you know I don't play you and I dont because there is no money in it. There are a lot of players I won't play for the same reason. Lets see, how many times have you seen me playing mulitple tables? So many times you wouldn't be able to count them. From what I understand, bots cannot multitable. You know what I'm saying is true.

If you believed I was a bot then why haven't you spoke up before now. I've been on FTP for almost 2 years but now all of sudden I'm a bot??. I was a player at Pokeroom as well and there was a whole lot of talk about bots there but did one person accuse of being a bot? No they did not. How many bots win their way into the WSOP 3 years in a row? How many bots are on teampokroom?? HUH????

There are far too many people who have met me or played me to know that I am not a bot. Your're fueling the flames because you don't want me on the site as I'm a winning player and I take food out of your mouth. Plain and simple. But go ahead, you will only discredit yourself by contuining to support out and out lies.

I DEMAND ,AS SHOULD EVERY PERSON WHO HAS AN ACCOUNT AT FTP, TO SEE THE PROOF.

FTP this is not going away. I am not stopping until I'm exonerated.