View Single Post
Old 11-03-2007, 08:17 PM

Default Re: Fulltilt froze my account with 47 grand in it

[ QUOTE ]
MicroBob: The reason for Mike is because, as they said before, they don't want the public knowing how they detect cheaters. So basically by having a middle man they're only letting one person (Mike) know how they detect cheaters with him giving his opinion on the evidence.

And everybody, don't forget that they ended up saying that the 3 or 4 accused players in the giant thread about 1/2 NL FR bots were innocent EVEN THOUGH their stats were extremely similar, and there was much more evidence than what we have been presented with here in this case so far.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, I get that they can give it all to Mike and then Mike can say, "I approved of this message. It all makes sense to me."

But as for the stuff they want to make public....FT should be doing that themselves. Mike shouldn't have to ask FT if he can say this or that...and then ask sillysal if it's okay for him to say this or that.

Sillysaw has already given cart-blanche approval for FT to say ANYTHING about this. She is begging them to.
FT should be able to speak for themselves and could just as easily have posted those stats themselves.

In the end I guess it works out the same. I guess their reluctance to do speak for themselves just annoys me more than anything else.

Would Stars go to Mike Haven and say, "Hey Mike, tell 2+2 we said it was okay to give these stats."
I think Stars would speak for themselves if they were involved in a remotely similar issue.