Thread: sigh, yves
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2007, 02:36 PM

Default Re: sigh, yves

ryan,

we're not allowed to do "ban from bbv" and we wanted him to post in strat, where he historically has been an OK poster. so "we" gave him a shot (the 10th or so) to do good, and he pooped on us. i don't think it's fair to say we made it more complicated than it has to be, since we're in general not supposed to be removing good strat posters for being meh to bad at off topic forums, and the admins have said we can't block people just from bbv forums. in fact, "we" tried to make it as simple as possible, without doing anything silly to a decent strat poster.

meh on the whole thing, i've never even thought his strategy posts were that good, so whatever. i'm just saying that "we tried to let the guy have an account and post strategy without being in bbv or 'outing himself'" i don't think was complicated or dumb in any way, and, if yves wasn't such a [censored] douchebag, it would have worked out fine and everyone would be happy.

on top of never thinking he's been that good at strategy or poker or whatever, he's obviously just way too stupid/racist/whatever to play nice, so whatever, [censored] him.