View Single Post
Old 09-24-2007, 12:17 PM

Default Re: How Lesbian Jewish Yankee Women Brought Us the Welfare State

[ QUOTE ]
More misdirection to avoid discussing the issues at hand as I only noted that was one possibility. That is beneath you.

[/ QUOTE ]
I would say this thread is beneath you, I don't it's possible for anything to be beneath you though, you're pretty low.
[ QUOTE ]
Why don't you answer the question I put as to why Rothbard felt it necessary to discuss the lesbianism of the persons he mentioned?

[/ QUOTE ]
What the [censored] does what he thinks about lesbians matter? Maybe some chick he wanted to bang turned out to be lesbian who wouldn't give him any, who cares?
[ QUOTE ]
Or why (if you do), you believe his overall argument as to the causes of the welfare state was valid?

[/ QUOTE ]
What does his ability to say "lesbian" have anything to do with the thrust of his argument? Are you really trying to say his argument isn't valid any more because he said lesbian a few more times then normal?

If you want to start a thread disagreeing with his actual argument, feel free to do so. This thread is ridiculously stupid even by your standards.
[ QUOTE ]
in fact I challenged his essay for facile conclusions and omissions.

[/ QUOTE ]
About lesbians? Because you certainly didn't challenge [censored] about the welfare state.