View Single Post
Old 07-29-2007, 08:36 PM

Default Re: NFL team O/U wins - my top 3 picks

I like STL but boy does that D look suspect. I cant even recognize a LB's name. I think they get 8 though, everyone' picking SF to be like a darkhorse payoff pick, but I still see them as being a year away. AZ is always supposed to be good, but never lives up to the hype. The O line still blows and the D is suspect again. And who knows which SEA team will show up every weekend. I think STL can win 8, hell I might even have them as the fav in the NFC West (idk if Vegas agrees).

Uh WASu7, man I wish that was u7.5 instead. Idk I went to ALabama when Jason Campbell was the QB at Auburn and I have to say that he sucked bad for the most part. Yes he lead the team in that 2004 season BUT he has two top 5 picks in his starting backfield and 1, if not both of his starting WRs went in Day 1 of the draft. Also, that D was just bad ass. The problem I have with this is that I think the Gmen are gonna suck this year, I just dont see how they can be good. I dont really like it. They play Miami, Detroit, @GB, @TB, Buffalo and I think they probably win all of these and thats 5 right there. They have the D and O to get it done so it all comes down to Campbell and even though hes not great I think hes good enough with that schedule.

I really like this one. They have to play some brutal games against the NFC South and AFC West. And the D looks absolutely pitiful. I dont even think VY has enough heroics in him to get this team more than 6 wins. They had a good little run last year at the end, but some of those games were just givewn to them or VY stole them. I dont think that happens again.