View Single Post
Old 01-30-2007, 04:38 AM

Default Re: Ways to improve the all star game.

[ QUOTE ]
I actually thought the All Star game was decent. Much better than I expected, in fact. Did you watch the Young Stars game? THAT WAS HORRIBLE!

At least in the All Star games, the players were skating and trying to play the game. I don't know how it could have been any better really (maybe if the Young Stars goalies played in the All Star game, they were actually trying it seemed whereas the only players not trying in the All Star game were the goalies). It's understandable though since you don't want to risk a injury on an insignificant save.

The Skills Competition was a disaster.... it wasn't ran well at all. The wrong cameras were being played, the announcers were talking about what they were going to have for dinner, and they couldn't even get the speed skating timed right (yeah, let's have McDonald win due to human error [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]).

Overall, VERY pleased with All Star game, VERY disappointed with Skills Competition and Young Stars game.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was very disappointed at the skills competition as well. It really sucked because that is usually my favourite part of the all star game (for the NBA too).