View Single Post
Old 06-13-2007, 05:00 PM

Default Re: My first play along - 44 flops a draw

[ QUOTE ]
I'm thinkin we have 10 maybe 11.5 outs here. We are callin this one. (In before the play along police.)

[/ QUOTE ]

10 or 11 outs? Our 2 "4" outs are dirty as can be. I guess you could say we have a back door full house draw. Boy I hope we don't get to the point where it becomes common to say, "I had a BDFHD for 1 out."

So lets say we give ourselves 6 outs for the OESD since a 2 or 6 doesn't give us the nuts and somebody else could have already flopped a set and have the afore mentioned BDFHD (Oh crap, it's already happening) on us.

So we're looking at about 6 + 1(BDFHD) discounted outs. I'm never giving us the BDFD outs here.

Wait, what's this? We also have a BDSFD (back door straight flush draw) for another 1/4 outs. 7 1/4 outs. My bad.

At any rate, yes I'm calling in both spots on the flop and I hate anything on the turn except a non heart 2 or 7.

Note: I didn't do any actual math to get the exact value of a BDFHD or BDSFD. I'm just lightly estimated. One of you more nitty folks can waste your time trying to find that out.

Toodles.

Feeling very sarcasilastic,
Befolder