View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 10:50 PM

Default Re: New York Knicks \'07-\'08 playoffs or Busto thread

lol at isiah not being able to understand what all the 'fire isiah' chants were about last night...wow, fans started booing early and did not stop, wow, i'm not sure if i've seen it get that bad before...

what a [censored] joke, scrubary found at least 3 times to laugh last night late in the game...i know i'm being picky, but the guy just flat out doesn't care...especially when he's having a laugh while everyone is booing, that tilts me...

dolan might not be the biggest problem, but he isn't part of the solution with him pissing fans off over every [censored] aspect of the organization and cablevision...i want him gone too as this ownership has no clue what it's doing, but gl with this happening...

that being said, isiah is problem 1, there have to be plenty of better options out there, i mean this guy has [censored] up so much...i can understand its new york and no one likes rebuilding, but he inhertied a bad situation and has just made it worse imo with another series of [censored] contracts and it's crushing this team...looking back, u have to be pretty bad to have further messed up the situation he had inherited, with contracts like houston, ward, LJ, anderson, etc

since the fans are pissed enough, i think it's come to the point where this team needs to blow everything up and try to sort its cap out and i don't even think the fans would object to complete rebuilding, this organization has been a total joke for so long that there is almost no solution, they cannot add pieces and make a serious run, there is not the cap or the talent there to do this imo...

the sooner this idiot dolan realizes they need to nuke the team, the better

man, it seems ages since the knicks owned NY sports

/rant