View Single Post
Old 10-24-2007, 05:49 AM

Default Re: Lawyering

[ QUOTE ]
so I tried a midget trip report:
-was actually 1m45 so 50cm difference with me [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] basically my palm is bigger than her whole hand - to me that counts as midget [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
-non pay4play kind. told me her ex was a 40yo unemployed UK guy, wtf [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] (she was 25)
-somehow was waiting for Chris Hansen to walk in on us [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] screw!ng someone so small is, like, weird
-anything else than midget on top is just not that practical [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

basically, interesting but not that good.

oh, I've met several "older" girls (like 25-35) with good jobs - architect, doctor, business owner (real business, not pad thai stall) either single or dating a 50yo white dude cuz they can't find anyone suitable, this makes me sad [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] (even though it makes things easier for "us")

[/ QUOTE ]

Shagging a midget ahah you rock!
About the 25-30 good looking with good situations : middle and upper middle class woman have a hard time finding thai men. They can't marry up and they won't marry down hence the situation.

Being a 20 something white male in thailand = you can shag anygirl, anywhere, anytime except for the upper upper class which very hard to infiltrate.