View Single Post
Old 07-27-2007, 03:22 AM

Default Re: ***Official July Fantasy Baseball Thread***

Thanks for the insight. It is actually possible to keep BOTH Braun and Linecum if I take one as my rookie keeper and take the other as just a regular keeper outside of the first 4 rounds.

I was planning on keeping them both but if I make the Arod trade then my decision will get easier for me. I think the trade definitely makes me better in the future, but I don't know if I should sacrifice this year for it. I'm in 3rd place at the moment.

Braun is definitely lighting it up right now (and has actually been more valuable than A-Rod in my league since his call up) but I don't think he can sustain it. The numbers he is putting up now would be pretty ridiculous is kept up in an 162 game season.

I'll be mulling this offer over tonight and I'm probably leaning toward taking it. Another interesting thing is that we can trade future draft picks (althoguh with 5 keepers per team the draft is basically 4 rounds shorter), so I counter-offer with him throwing in a 4th or 5th rounder in next years draft...

Also, you mentioned 5x5 league. Take a look at my OP, the scoring is pretty [censored].

It is a normal head to head 5x5 league except there is Ks, doubles, triples, and CGs added in..